8 Books and Catalogues on Snuff Bottles
1. Robert Hall: The Art of Imperial Addiction, Chinese Snuff Bottles 4, London/Paris June 1995. A rare hard to find catalogue.
2. The World in a Bottle: Chinese Inside-painted Snuff Bottles from the Collection of Joseph Baruch Silver, Honolulu December 1994, Another rare catalogue.
3, 4 and 5: Three Christie's New York Catalogues, The Ruth and Carl Barron Collection, Vols. 1 and 5, and The Hildegard Schonfeld Collection
6. Christie's HK, Important Chinese Snuff Bottles, October 2014
7. Fine Chinese Snuff Bottles, Zacke, Vienna, June 2017
8. Arts of Asia, May/June 2015: New additions to the Denis Low Collection of Snuff Bottles.
'Very Good' condition with shelf-wear to covers (see photos).
- Total nr of items
- Book, Catalogue
- 21st century
- Region/ Country of origin
- USA, Austria, Hong Kong, England
- Theme/ depiction
- Chinese Snuff Bottles
- Title of artwork
- Robert Hall: The Art of Imperial Addiction, The World in a Bottle, + 6 other books on Snuff Bottles
- Very good condition, see description
- 31×23.5×8.5 cm