B&O Beocom 500 tabletop telephone.
Lovely purple colour, with light gray buttons
Designed by Lone and Gideon Lindinger-Loewy, and produced by Bang and Olufsen, Denmark, In the year of 1992
In great working order - everything is in maintained condition. Including antenna plug.
*has been totally cleaned before this sale
Height: 8 cm
Lenght: 21 cm
Depht: 21 cm
Weight: 1150g ( handset 100g )
This tabletop telephone is the first basic version of the Beocom 2000
100% INSURED SHIPPING - WORLDWIDE.!
Carefully wrapped in air-bubbles, before packing in a solid cardboard box - very safe
- With T&T number(Track&Trace)
- Full Refund if parcel gets damaged or lost.
- Vintage Analogue Telephone
- Designer/ Artist
- Lone & Gideon Lindinger-Loewy
- Manufacturer/ Brand
- Bang & Olufsen
- Model/ Name
- Beocom 500
- Estimated Period
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes
- 8×21×21 cm