Lot of three coins:
- Philip I (244-249 AD). AE Sestertius (28mm, 19,62 g). Struck 246 AD.
Obv. IMP M IVL PHILIPPV/S AVG, laureate, draped and cuirassed bust right.
Rev. P M TR P III COS P P, Felicitas standing left, holding caduceus and cornucopiae.
Ref. RIC IV 149a
- Moesia Superior. Viminacium. Gordian III (238-244 AD). AE (30 mm, 17,88 g). Dated CY 4 (243/4 AD).
Obv. IMP GORDIANVS PIVS FEL AVG. Laureate, draped and cuirassed bust right.
Rev. PMS COL VIM / AN IIII. Moesia standing facing, head left; to left, bull standing right; to right, lion standing left.
Ref. AMNG I, 89
- Egypt, Alexandria. Claudius II (268-270 AD) BI Tetradrachm (8,62 g) Dated RY 1 = AD 268.
Obv. AVT K KΛAVΔIOC CEB, laureate and draped bust right.
Rev. Eagle standing right, head left, holding wreath in beak; L A (date) in left field.
Ref. Dattari (Savio) 5414; K&G 104.1.
- Lot of 3 coins:
- Year/Period and Variation
- Sestertius, Philip I / Viminacium. AE, Gordian III / Alexandria. Tetradrachm, Claudius II
- Various conditions