Type of jewel: Vintage 18K diamond inline ring
Condition: very good
Country of origin: Belgium
Era: ca. 1992
Material: 18K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): Three brilliant cut diamonds, tested and guaranteed natural diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 0.36ct. (colour and clarity: G/H, vs/si).
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
We have all diamonds in all our vintage and antique jewellery tested by the IJGC - lab whether they are natural diamonds or lab-grown diamonds. When diamonds in our jewellery turn out to be lab-grown we don't offer them. Therefore we guarantee that all diamonds in this jewel are 100% natural.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Engraved: "eric-marcelle 27-5-92" (can be easily taken out by your goldsmith/jeweller)
Hallmarks: "0750" indicating 18K gold and a master mark from which the outer shape is in the shape of a barrel and was taken offically in use in Belgium since 1952 (but was already used before that date).
Dimensions: band with of top of ring 0,33 cm (0,13 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 3,20 gram (2,06 dwt)
Ring size: EU-57 & 18¼, USA-8 , UK-P½
Adin reference Nº: 20258-0302
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Inline, Vintage, Anno 1992, Ring
- Yellow gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- EU-57 & 18¼, USA-8 , UK-P½
- Total Weight
- 3.2 g
- Very good condition - slightly used with small signs of wear
- Main Stone
- Main Stone Treatment
- Natural (untreated)
- Carat weight main stone
- Surrounding Stones
- Natural (untreated), NO RESERVE PRICE