Type of jewel: Vintage ring one stone diamond 18K yellow gold
Condition: very good
Era: ca. 1975
Material: 18K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): One brilliant cut diamond, tested and guaranteed natural diamond with an estimated weight of ± 0.23ct. (colour and clarity: G/I, vs/si).
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
We have all diamonds in all our vintage and antique jewellery tested by the IJGC - lab whether they are natural diamonds or lab-grown diamonds. When diamonds in our jewellery turn out to be lab-grown we don't offer them. Therefore we guarantee that all diamonds in this jewel are 100% natural.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: "750" indicating 18K gold
Dimensions: band width of top of ring 0,61 cm (0,24 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 3,90 gram (2,51 dwt)
Ring size: EU-54 & 17¼, USA-6¾, UK-N Free resizing*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with the required ring size when you pay this ring. When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 20258-0304
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Ring, Vintage, Anno 1975
- Yellow gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- EU-54 & 17¼, USA-6¾, UK-N Free resizing*
- Total Weight
- 3.9 g
- Very good condition - slightly used with small signs of wear
- Main Stone
- Main Stone Treatment
- Natural (untreated)
- Carat weight main stone
- Surrounding Stones
- Natural (untreated), Free resizing* NO RESERVE PRICE