Type of jewel: Antique 18K yellow gold earrings studs engraved and enameled
Condition: Althjough some parts of the enamel is missing still in reasonably good condition, especially given the age of the jewel.
Era: ca. 1870
Material: 18K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
Extra information: Most probably "born" as a a pair of collar studs but somewhere in its life changed into these earrings
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: 1,11 cm (0,44 inch) x 1,22 cm (0,48 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 1,90 gram (1,22 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 20240-0280
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Ear studs with engraved and enameled, Antique Victorian, Anno 1870, Earrings
- Yellow gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- 1,11 cm (0,44 inch) x 1,22 cm (0,48 inch)
- Total Weight
- 1.9 g
- Good condition - used with some signs of wear
- Surrounding Stones
- NO RESERVE PRICE