Type of jewel: Mid Georgian antique gold and diamond pendant
Condition: In reasonably good condition, especially given the age of the jewel. Some traces of old repairs at the back.
Era: ca. 1750
Material: 18K pink gold and details in silver (touchstone tested)
Technique: The rose cut is set on foil. This is a special technique that was used to bring the lustre of the diamonds to its best quality.
Extra information: In the first photo, a metallic textile thread is visible to show how this item is worn as a pendant. All information in the description only relates to the pendant without this thread, eg the mentioned weight does not include the thread. The thread (as shown in the photo with a ruler in cm's and inches) comes with the pendant. Please note, this item will be sold without a chain/necklace.
Diamond(s): One table cut rose cut diamond, tested and guaranteed natural diamond. We do not have the weight of this diamond which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cuts.
We have all diamonds in all our vintage and antique jewellery tested by the IJGC - lab whether they are natural diamonds or lab-grown diamonds. When diamonds in our jewellery turn out to be lab-grown we don't offer them. Therefore we guarantee that all diamonds in this jewel are 100% natural.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: height 3,00 cm (1,18 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 3,70 gram (2,38 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 20240-0282
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Mid-Georgian, Anno 1750, Pendant
- Pink gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- height 3,00 cm (1,18 inch)
- Total Weight
- 3.7 g
- Good condition - used with some signs of wear
- Main Stone
- Main Stone Treatment
- Natural (untreated)
- Surrounding Stones
- Natural (untreated), NO RESERVE PRICE