Type of jewel: Antique Victorian gold pendant with onyx and pearl
Condition: very good
Style: Antique Victorian
Era: ca. 1890
Material: 18K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
Extra information: In the first photo, a metallic textile thread is visible to show how this item is worn as a pendant. All information in the description only relates to the pendant without this thread, eg the mentioned weight does not include the thread. The thread (as shown in the photo with a ruler in cm's and inches) comes with the pendant. Please note, this item will be sold without a chain/necklace.
Most probably "born" as an earring and somewhere in its life changed into this pendant
Precious stone(s): One onyx and one man-made half seed stone pearl
Birth and month stones: Onyx is the birthstone (or month stone) for July and pearl for June.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: height 4,55 cm (1,79 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 2,50 gram (1,61 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 20258-0313
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Antique Victorian, Anno 1890 -, Pendant
- Yellow gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- height 4,55 cm (1,79 inch)
- Total Weight
- 2.5 g
- Very good condition - slightly used with small signs of wear
- Main Stone
- Surrounding Stones
- NO RESERVE PRICE, Pearl