Type of jewel: Artistic Vintage Seventies 18K white gold ring with diamonds and onyx
Condition: very good
Style: Vintage 1970's Seventies
Era: ca. 1970
Material: 18K white gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): Six single cut diamonds, tested and guaranteed natural diamonds (also called English-cut, 8-cut or 8/8, a sort of simplified brilliant cut) with an estimated weight of ± 0.12ct. (colour and clarity: G/I, vs/si).
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
We have all diamonds in all our vintage and antique jewellery tested by the IJGC - lab whether they are natural diamonds or lab-grown diamonds. When diamonds in our jewellery turn out to be lab-grown we don't offer them. Therefore we guarantee that all diamonds in this jewel are 100% natural.
Precious stone(s): One oval onyx - 1,40 cm (0,55 inch) x 1,00 cm (0,39 inch)
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and onyx for July.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: top of ring 1,51 cm (0,59 inch) x 1,89 cm (0,74 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 6,00 gram (3,86 dwt)
Ring size: EU-47 & 15 , USA-4 , UK-H
Adin reference Nº: 20197-0179
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Artistic Vintage 1970's Seventies -, Ring
- White gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- EU-47 & 15 , USA-4 , UK-H
- Total Weight
- 6 g
- Very good condition - slightly used with small signs of wear
- Main Stone
- Main Stone Treatment
- Natural (untreated)
- Surrounding Stones
- Diamonds, Natural (untreated)
- Total carat weight surrounding stones