Dispatch note: 3085
Montblanc 344 fountain pen, excellent and very rare. Due to the short production period, between 1954-1956, the pen is in very good condition.
Montblanc 344 features:
• The material is glossy black acrylic with gold plated details.
• Nib: 14K 585 solid gold, Medium - semi-flexible
• Printed nib 'MONT - BLANC - 14C - MONTBLANC - 585
• The two-piece barrel has a pale blue transparent ink-level display window.
• The screw knob on the back of the barrel operates the piston filling mechanism, the filling knob is printed '3-44'.
• On top of the cap is the white star of Montblanc.
• The fountain pen works properly.
• Its exterior was polished
We guarantee 100% the authenticity
Good luck bidding
International buyers, or buyers outside the EU, please bear in mind: import rights, taxes or charges (generally charged when delivered or at pick up) will be borne by the buyer and are not included in the item’s cost or in the shipping costs either. Countries outside the European Union, or with a different economic system, must provide an identity number for the invoice required at the customs offices of those countries.
- No. of items
- Fountain pen
- Model / Type
- Manufacturer/ Brand
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes
- In working order