A set of four pipes, two of which are signed Gambier.
1) in the shape of a cannon, signed Gambier, 1395, A Paris, J.G. Small chips.
2) of classic shape, signed Gambier, 1484, A Paris, J.G.
3) eagle's talon, white, signed D.G., 677, with a chip in the middle of the talon.
4) eagle's talon, brown, very detailed and in good condition.
Maison Gambier was a clay pipe factory in Givet, founded in 1780 and closed in 1928.
Signs of use in the chambers. The pictures are part of the description.
Carefully packed tracked shipment.
- No. of items
- Late 19th century
- Manufacturer/ Brand
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes
- In working order
- 19×9×2.5 cm