Set of five pipes, three of which are signed Gambier.
1) in the shape of an Eastern man, signed Gambier, 776, A Paris.
2) in the shape of a Nordic character with a long moustache, signed Gambier, 2035, A Paris
3) in the shape of a woman's head, signed Gambier, Paris, 682, the stem has probably been added, it doesn't hold.
4) in the shape of a woman's head, unsigned, lovely details of the flowers in the headdress, the stem has probably been added, it doesn't hold.
5) in the shape of an Eastern man with a long beard, unsigned.
Maison Gambier was a clay pipe factory in Givet, founded in 1780 and closed in 1928.
Signs of use in the chambers. The pictures are part of the description. In good overall condition.
Carefully packed tracked shipment.
- No. of items
- Late 19th century
- Manufacturer/ Brand
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes
- In working order
- 19×6×3 cm