Type of jewel: Pomellato set of gold pearl bracelets and necklace with pearls also to make one large necklace
Condition: very good
Country of origin: Italy
Era: ca. 1975
Material: 18K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
Extra information: This is a so called parure. A group of various matching pieces of jewellery. There are two separate bracelets and one necklace. They can be worn separate or attached to each other to make one large necklace.
Precious stone(s): 47 cultured salt water pearls
Birth and month stones: Pearl is the birthstone (or month stone) for June.
Hallmarks: Italian hallmarks for the maker and 750 for 18K gold
Dimensions: length necklace 41,00 cm (16,14 inch), length each bracelet 21,00 cm (8,27 inch), total length when made into one large necklace 82,00 cm (32,28 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 100,40 gram (64,56 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 20260-0011
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Set of bracelets and necklace also to make one large necklace -
- Yellow gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- length necklace 41,00 cm (16,14 inch), length each bracelet 21,00 cm (8,27 inch), total length when
- Total Weight
- 100.4 g
- Very good condition - slightly used with small signs of wear
- Main Stone