Antique handmade authentic necklace from around 1920/30, complete set with Baltic - Amber - Handmade (Königsberg) Germany
Amber largest approx. 26 x 23 mm (L) x (W) of the largest and approx. 7 mm smallest at the end. All single knotted (ascending), still original thread.
Size: approx. 58 cm long - total weight: 50.4 g
Antique handcrafted necklace Germany (Königsberg, now Kaliningrad) 100% Baltic Amber approx. 26x23mm largest amber in the middle or necklace and antique golden lock hallmarked 1/20 12 kt.
This caramel or cognac coloured Amber necklace with large natural inclusions of leaves and insects natural Baltic amber is from Germany.
This necklace has been tested with care:
- Visual test: small imperfections, clearly visible with 20 x magnification
- Acetone test: No influence on Amber
- Heating test: strong scent, which indicates the Baltic origin.
- UV light test: light reflection clearly visible
- Salt water test: the necklace floats (115 g salt/1 l of water), only the clasp sinks.
A photo of the last test is included; scratch or hot needle tests were not performed to prevent damage to the piece; if you require one of these tests, please email us before purchasing.
Origin: extinct 'amber tree' (Pinus succinifera).
Place of origin of the amber: Sambia, peninsula in the eastern Baltic Sea .
Place of manufacture of the necklace: Königsberg, East Prussia.
Age of the amber: 40-50 million years.
Gemstone: selected Baltic amber.
- Specifications -
Length: approx. 58 cm
Weight: approx. 50.4 g
Colour: Honey/caramel, transparent natural inclusions
Polished Baltic amber
Tested for: please (see above)
Will be sent in a jewellery gift box as international registered shipping with proof of delivery.
We offer a varied range of fun lots.
View our unique offers on our provider page ( click Peramur shop)
Attention: do not postpone the lots you like, you can never find them again, most of them we have once.
If winning bidder decides to cancel / withdraw they will bear risk , cost of all shipping and return import duties of seller. Please view the photos and ask any questions before your bidding.
Will be shipped in a new beautiful box of red velvet in a heart shape
- Antique necklace ca.1920 / '30
- Amber, Yellow gold
- Material Fineness
- Total Weight
- 50.4 g
- Very good condition - slightly used with small signs of wear
- Main Stone
- Baltic Amber (Amber) largest ca.26x23mm
- Main Stone Treatment
- No indication of treatments
- Surrounding Stones
- King's mountain handcrafted