(Caliphate of Cordoba)
1. - Fraction of a Dirham Muhammad II in silver, struck in Al-Andalus in the year 399 A H (1009 A D), 2.55 g, 24 mm.
2. - Fraction of a Dirham Hisam II in silver. Al-Andalus.
Struck in the year 395 AH (1005 A D), 2.74g, 22 mm.
3. - Fraction of a Dirham Abd al-Rahman III in silver. Medina Azahara.
Struck in the year 331 AH (944 A D), 2.62 g, 23 mm.
Divided in order to be used as a fraction.
For a better assessment of the item, please see the pictures.
Shipments to countries other than Spain (both EU and non-EU countries) are subject to export licences processing.
However, only the shipments to non-EU countries will incur a 5% fee.
Shipments may be delayed because of the administrative procedures necessary to process export permits.
- Year/Period and Variation
- - Al-Ándalus - Muhammad II - Abd al-Rahmán III y Hisam II.
- Precious metal
- Very fine