Lovely set of five Budai and two Guanyin in enamelled Canton porcelain.
Period: late 18th century (Qianlong)/early 19th century (Jiaqing)
Condition: overall, the Budai are in very good condition save for a firing flaw. As for the Guanyin, there is a flaw on the hands of one, not visible on first glance.
Dimensions: Guanyin of H 16.5 x 8 x 6 cm and H 16.5 x 6.5 x 5 cm;
Budai of H 8 to 9.5 cm, length of 8 à 9.5 cm, depth of 4 to 5 cm.
- Click on "Grand mère avait le même" for my other items on sale.
- Shipping 1-2 days after confirmation of payment.
- France and the rest of the world: Colissimo/La Poste or courier, with tracking number and insurance included.
- Total nr of items
- 5 Putai & 2 Kwanin
- Late 18th century / early 19th century
- Region/ Country of origin
- Very good condition, see description
- 16.5×8×6 cm