‘Pocket’ defence pistol, 11 mm calibre with chest, unscrewing barrel, made in Liège in the mid-19th century.
Functional pistol, with good percussion.
- polished metal, finely engraved, with patina, some marks and signs of wear.
- solid, round barrel that unscrews by hand, thick steel
- ‘water drop’-shaped butt in varnished, blackened walnut wood, with some wear and scuffs from age and handling, but still solid.
- Liege marking on the left side.
- cap in very good condition.
beautiful mid-19th century pistol, robust, with its patina, still in a beautiful state of presentation and operation.
Shipped with insured value.
France - Belgium - Luxembourg via relay point.
- Country of manufacture
- Manufacturer/ Maker
- luxe - coffre ciselé - canon dévissant
- Weapon Type
- Firing mechanism
- de défense
- 11mm cal
- Very good +
- Year of Manufacture
- Overall Length
- 140 mm
- Barrel/ blade length
- 55 mm