Collection of 3 skulls in semi-precious stones. Very fine and realistic sculptures of a human skull in 3 high quality stones.
In excellent condition.
- Lapis lazuli 55 x 38 x 32 mm 97 g.
- Tiger Eye 48 x 37 x 31 mm 93 g.
- Red Jasper 52 x 38 x 32 mm 86 g.
In Christian art and culture, the skull has been used as a symbol of eternity, repentance, human vanity, and as a reminder of the way of salvation.
. The Buddhist Lord of Death, Yama, has five skulls around his head, which symbolise victory over hatred, greed, pride, envy and ignorance. Kali, the Hindu goddess of death, wears a necklace of skulls around her neck.
- Number of items
- Main Mineral/ Name Meteorite
- Lapis lazuli, Tiger's eye, Red jasper
- Mineral Form/ Type Meteorite
- 276 g
- Origin (Country)