This Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1.3 had 3 previous owners.
It is in good condition, but it needs some TLC to shine again.
The bodywork, since it was repainted over 15 years ago, shows several signs of age and some traces of peeled paint in places, as in the bottom of the door. It should be repainted to make it perfect, but it can also be used as is for a long time to come.
Original and preserved interior, still in good condition.
Mechanics and engine run perfectly, the car drives well and the gearbox doesn’t make any noise as well.
The electrical wiring is in fully working order. Woodwork have signs of discolouration due to age.
We speak English.
We are a company specialised in the sale of sports and classic cars.
We deal exclusively with this type of cars, so we guarantee our customers professionalism and experience in the choice of their vehicle.
Try our exclusive ‘Formula No Stress®’, which includes:
- Professional and complete check of the car before delivery
- Insured transport of the car to your home, at the best market rates
- All required documents (inspection valid for 2 years included) for a new registration or a change of ownership
- Complete 1-year post-sale support.
For more information, feel free to contact us.
- Alfa Romeo
- Model Type
- Giulia Nuova Super 1.3
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 96000 km
- Registration papers
- with Italian registration
- Horse Power
- Condition (Overall)
- 3 - Good condition: visible signs of wear and general aging