Here is an elegant nude dancer with a tambourine in patinated bronze, signed "Faure" on the base. (Perhaps for Vincent Desiré Faure de Brousse).
Period: Late 19th-early 20th century.
Condition: Set in beautiful condition, slight signs of use on the patina (as in the photos), beautiful patina of time
Dimensions: Height: 46 cm. Width: 16 cm. Depth: 13 cm.
Weight: 5 kg. Parcel: Approx. 7 kg.
- Click on ‘Grand mère avait le même’ to check my other listed items.
- Shipped within 1 to 2 days after payment confirmation.
- France and rest of the world: Colissimo, French postal service or other carrier with tracking number and insurance included and free.
- Naked dancer with tambourine
- Designer/ Artist
- Estimated Period
- Late nineteenth early twentieth century
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes
- 46×16×13 cm
- 5 kg