Very nice, large, old and rare Omega watch!
It runs perfectly on time.
The watch dates back to the time of the wars.
External appearance also in a very nice condition, with only the smallest traces of normal wear.
Very nice and undamaged light champagne dial with applied gold time markers, logo and hands.
Certainly a very beautiful and exclusive piece!
The photos speak for themselves.
- 17 jewels
- Numbered on the inside of the lid: 131.002 - 62-SC
- Plaque or 20 microns
- Not tested for water resistance
- Original Omega crown
- Cal. 286
- Numbered mechanism: 10798648
- Diameter excluding crown: approx. 35 mm
- Special gold/black leather watch strap, total length: approx. 22 cm
The watch will be packaged with care and shipped registered, insured and with track & trace.
- "NO RESERVE PRICE"
- Reference Number
- 131.002 - 62-SC
- Manual winding
- Case material
- Material fineness
- 20 microns
- Analogue wristwatch
- Shipped Insured
- Worn & in very good condition