Dreifuss automatic chronograph, unworn, reference number DGS00094/21
The company Rotary, which also owns Dreyfuss, was founded in 1895 by Moise Dreyfuss in the city of La Chaux de Fonds, Switzerland. Rotary is still owned by the Dreyfuss family via the group's holding company. With Robert Dreyfuss at the top, the company is the oldest Swiss watchmaker owned and managed by a family.
- Casing: polished stainless steel, diameter without crown approx. 44 mm, height approx. 13 mm, sapphire crystal, glass base, water resistant, crown with manufacturer's logo, 4-fold screwed and engraved base, flat buttons
- Dial: grey-black depending on lighting, finely textured, silvery hands, silvery Roman numerals, 2 sub-dials
- Movement: Swiss automatic, 28,800 A/h, 25 jewels, with stop-seconds to precisely adjust the time of day to the second
- Strap: black leather, strap attachment width: 22 mm, folding clasp with manufacturer's logo, wrist circumference approx. 22 cm
- Dreyfuss & Co.
- Automatic Chronograph ungetragen
- Reference Number
- Case material
- Box, Documents, Warranty
- Chronograph wristwatch
- Shipped Insured