Splendid Omega military watch from 1942
A piece of WW2 history
It keeps time perfectly!
Exterior in very good condition, especially considering its age.
The watch case and glass show normal and minor signs of wear.
Beautiful and spotless beige dial, mechanism also in very good condition!
A very unique and splendid item!
- Omega 15 jewels
- Beautiful spotless dial
- Numbered inner cover: 10095572
- Staybrite steel
- Numbered mechanism: 9595716
- Diameter without crown: approx. 33 mm
- New strap in the style of the era
- Mechanical hand winding
- Case material
- Shipped Insured
- Worn & in very good condition