Beautiful old Kayseri rug 100% natural real Silk, vegetable dyes. This carpet is very unique due to very attractive and special tree of life design. The colors are slightly patine because It has been hanged on the wall for years. The carpet is cleaned by shampoo and is ready to use. Collector's Item, with certificate. (please look at the pictures)
• Item number: 2655
• exported from Turkey before jan. 2015
• Knot density is 650,000 knots/m²
• Country of Origin: Turkey
• Size: approx 67 cm X 49 cm (excluding fringes)
• Pile: 100% Silk
• Chain: Silk
• Condition: It is in very good condition. The colors are slightly patine because It has been hanged on the wall for years.
• Quality: Very high quality
• Processing: Guaranteed Handmade
With certificate of authenticity
Fast and secure shipping via TNT/GLS. With tracking number in order to locate the parcel at any moment!
Additional costs for shipping to islands (Corsica, Sicily, etc.).
Turkish Silk Kayseri Rug carpet from Turkey
The town of Kayseri, located in central Turkey, have won worldwide acclaim due to their intricate designs and vivid colors combined with delicate weaving. These gorgeous silk rugs have an distinctive luminescence, sheen and soft texture. Either displayed on the floor or on a wall, Kayseri silk rugs will make an impressive statement. These attractive carpets would bring beauty and elegance to any home.
- 67 cm
- 49 cm
- Silk on silk
- Country of Origin
- Manufacturing period
- Second half 20th century
- In very good condition
- Rug professionally cleaned