Very beautiful Nain 9 LA with Kork wool and silk.
• Item number: 2657
• The rug was exported from Iran before Jan. 2015.
• Country of Origin: Persia (Iran)
• Knot density is 500,000 knots/m².
• Item condition: in very good condition, fringes are very short.
• Size: approx. 211 cm X 125 cm (excl. fringes)
• Pile: Kork wool + silk
• Chain: 100% pure cotton
• Quality: very fine
• Processing: Guaranteed Handmade
With certificate of authenticity
Fast and secure shipping via TNT/GLS. With tracking number in order to locate the parcel at any moment!
Additional costs for shipping to islands (Corsica, Sicily, etc.).
This carpet is knotted in workshops in the city of Nain in central Persia, near Isfahan. The carpet is generally very light with a deep-blue bottom colour and a large medallion in the centre. The high knot density and high class material makes these carpets of very high quality.
- Nain 9 la
- 211 cm
- 125 cm
- Kork wool and silk on cotton
- Country of Origin
- Manufacturing period
- Late 20th century
- In very good condition
- Rug professionally cleaned