Located in Saint Imier since 1832, Longines has established close links with the village that has seen the foundation and development of the firm. As the only watchmaking company that was set up and still remains in Saint Imier, Longines has stayed true to its historical values: tradition, elegance and sport.
Today, Saint Imier Collection is series of exceptional timepieces fitted with mechanical movements that has sprung from fertile area that constitutes the watchmaking heritage. - Excellent Condition
- automatic caliber L619.2
- base: ETA 2892-A2
- power reserve: 42 hours
- 21 jewels
- frequency: 28.800vph
- pink gold/stainless-steel, polished
- diameter: 41mm excl. crown, 43mm incl.
- thickness: 10mm
- unique number 38461157, best confirmation of authenticity
Crystal: scratch-resistant, anti-reflective sapphire
Crown: push/pill with logo
Case-back: see-through sapphire
- golden polished 12 and hour indexes
- luminescent hands, golden polished
- date aperture at 03:00 o'clock
- pink gold, fixed, polished
- length: 24cm
- width: 20mm
Push-buttons folding clasp with logo
Weight: 150 grams
Water-resistant: 30meters/3ATM/100feet, not suitable for swimming.
Never really worn, comes from luxury watch-shop showcase
My personal warranty of authenticity and excellent performance, approved by Catawiki.
Registered, insured shipping worldwide.
- Saint Imier Master Collection
- Reference Number
- Ref. No. L2.7220.127.116.11
- Case material
- Pink gold, Steel
- Material fineness
- 18 kt.
- Box, Warranty
- Analogue wristwatch
- Shipped Insured
- Worn & in very good condition