50 Photos added (including photos of the movement).
– OMEGA - 14kt Solid Gold Art Deco men's wristwatch from 1935, swiss made.
– Absolutely original piece, a very rare collector's find.
– 14kt Solid Gold oversized case with fixed lugs in excellent condition (see pictures).
– Beautiful restored dial in excellent condition (please see pictures)
– Original hands in excellent condition (see pictures).
– Crystal in excellent condition (acrylic)
– Crown in excellent condition.
– The Omega logo and 14kt solid gold symbol (0,585) and other original marks are engraved inside the back case, and another original mark is engraved on the outside next to the crown (see pictures).
– Original Omega manual winding movement, Cal. 23.4 with 15 jewels and with S/N 8534493 dating this watch to the year of 1935, was recently serviced, cleaned and oiled by a professional watchmaker, is in excellent condition and working well.
DIMENTIONS: Width: 25,5 mm (excluding crown) x 43 mm (with lugs).
– Watch comes with a nice new leather band, non original (width: 22 mm, length with watch and buckle: 23,7 cm).
– The watch will be carefully and properly packed and shipped by Express mail, registered, insured and tracked. Fast and safe.
– Free shipping
- 14kt Solid Gold - Art Deco
- Reference Number
- "NO RESERVE PRICE"
- Manual winding
- Case material
- Yellow gold
- Material fineness
- 14 kt.
- Analogue wristwatch
- Shipped Insured
- Worn with little to no signs of use