(A delivery can be arranged with a flat fee of 200 euros in France, Switzerland, Benelux, Germany and northern Italy.)
Part of an Art Deco lounge including:
• Two art deco barrel armchairs after Paul Follot (1920-1929), columns forming the front feet and back sabre feet.
This tapestry and finish of this vintage article need to be checked.
Length 68 cm, width 68 cm, height 73 cm. Seat height: 43 cm
• Art Deco (Pierre Dupuis 1937) wooden veneer pedestal table. Height 65 cm and diameter 70 cm. Note two small chips.
- No. of items
- Art Deco living room part
- fabric, Wood
- Designer/ Artist
- d’après Paul Follot (1920-1929),
- Model/ Name
- Fauteuils tonneaux et guéridon
- Art Deco
- Estimated Period
- Country of Origin
- Fair condition - heavily used & with possibly minor parts missing