A six-piece dressing table set. Silver with sky blue guilloche enamel and crystal.
- A perfume bottle. Height 11.5 cm.
With the original stopper, good closing and gilded interior of lid and mounting.
- A powder box. Diameter 6.7 cm.
On three sleek feet and still with the original powder holder. (excl. down).
- A hand mirror. Some minor signs of wear in the silver.
- A cover jar.
- A shoe spoon. The handle is silver with enamel, the spoon-part is stamped with Stainless
- A comb holder. Comb is missing The only defect to this holder is some minor flaws to the enamel, see photo.
All hallmarked with the master stamp of A. Bros Ltd from Birmingham (Percy Adle).
The year stamps are from 1924 to 1930. The Art Deco period.
- No. of items
- Dressing table set
- .925 silver
- Estimated Period
- Early 20th century
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes
- 12×14×25 cm
- 990 g