4 Rare Sydney Moss Chinese Art Catalogues on Scholar Objects, Chinese Painting, and Literati Works of Art.
1. Documentary Chinese Works of Any: In Scholar's Taste, Paul Moss, London 1983. Paperback.
2. The Literati Mode, Chinese Scholar Paintings, Calligraphy and Desk Objects, Paul Moss and Ulrich Hausmann, 1986, Hardback with Dust-cover.
3. Between Heaven and Earth, Secular and Divine Figural Images in Chinese Paintings and Objects, Paul Moss 1988, Hardback with Dust-cover, with a stunning 14 page fold out of the scroll, Chang Wu's 'Eight Immortals of the Wine Cup' (see photos).
4. Escape from the Dusty World, Chinese Painting and Literati Works of Art, Paul Moss, London 1999, Hardback with Dust-cover.
These 4 catalogues from this illustrious London Gallery and Dealer would be very hard to find in such a fine set. They are all in 'Very Good' condition, but having been in our library for between 20 and almost 40 years, they do manifest some shelf-wear to the covers or dust-covers (where appropriate). Their combined weight is around 6 KG.
- Number of Books
- Author/ Illustrator
- Sydney L. Moss Ltd.
- Book Title
- Documentary Chinese Works... / The Literati Mode / Between Heaven and Earth / Escape from the Dusty
- Very good
- Publication year oldest item
- Publication year youngest item
- 1st Edition
- Original language
- Binding/ Material
- Mix / Multiple