The first 6 years are the nicest, with travel reports from all over the world and old photos by Burdet and others. Ardea, which is still being issued, has become more and more technical over the years (meanwhile, one almost needs a mathematics degree to understand it).
Complete with indices.
Good and nicely bound in synthetic leather (?) with marbled covers.
With the signature of F. de Roy of Zuydewyn in ‘s Hertogenbosch.
Two coloured lithographs.
- Number of Books
- Author/ Illustrator
- Van Oort, Blaauw, Burdet, Van Pelt Lechner eva
- Book Title
- Ardea, Tijdschrift der Ned Ornithologische Vereeniging, Jg 1-6
- Publication year oldest item
- Publication year youngest item
- 1st Edition
- Original language
- Boekhandel en Drukkerij voorheen E.J. Brill, Leiden
- Binding/ Material
- Number of pages
- 20×17 cm