Mercedes Benz 300 GD from 1986 in good condition.
Originally sold in Spain. With its first enrolment in 1986. It was prepared for competition, with sports suspension, 35" custom wheels, electric winch, LED lights, hitch ball, turbo and intercooler, all reflected in data sheet.
The underbody is in good condition, but it may need some small restoration in the cabin (see photos). The car can be driven and started at the first attempt.
The car has a valid vehicle inspection (ITV). The kilometres can be checked with ITV technical inspection reports and driving permit. “330,000 km” is stated on the last inspection.
The vehicle is located in Sangonera La Verde, Spain.
- Model Type
- 300 GD
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 335000 km
- Registration papers
- with Spanish registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service Book/history
- Valid MOT
- Condition (Paint & body)
- 3 - Good: may require conventional body and paintwork. May require replacement of parts
- Condition (Interior)
- 4 - Fine: shows signs of excess wear. May have burns, cuts, tears, and non-removable stains
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 4 - Fine: frame/structure shows signs of rust, excess wear, require replacements or work
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 4 - Fine: may have mechanical damage. Engine and/or transmission may be in poor condition