Tom Scott (Modal, Jazz-Funk, Fusion)
1. Tom Scott – Rural Still Life (Impulse! – A-9171) made in USA original 1968 original gatefold first pressing LP | vinyl: NM (mint-) | cover: NM (mint-)
2. Tom Scott – Flashpoint (GRP GR 9571) made in USA 1988 first pressing LP | item is still factory sealed in NEW condition. | deletion mark in cover top left.
3. Tom Scott – Streamlines (GRP GR 1044) made in USA 1987 first pressing LP | item is still factory sealed in NEW condition.
American saxophonist, composer, arranger, conductor and leader of the west coast jazz fusion ensemble, The L.A. Express. He was born May 19th, 1948 in Los Angeles, California, USA.
His best-known work is the theme-tune for the 1970 TV series Starsky and Hutch. He has made 26 solo recordings, numerous film and television scoring credits and countless appearances on records by such diverse artists as Pink Floyd, Whitney Houston, Barbra Streisand, Joni Mitchell, George Harrison, Steely Dan, Quincy Jones and Frank Sinatra. He is also an original member of The Blues Brothers Band and noted for playing the Lyricon and flute. Has earned three Grammy Awards.
- More than 3 artists/bands
- Artist/ Band (max 3)
- Tom Scott (Modal, Jazz-Funk, Fusion)
- Multiple Titles
- Record Title
- 1. Rural Still Life 2. Flashpoint 3. Streamlines
- Nr of items
- Media Source
- Country of Manufacturer
- Release year (oldest)
- Release year (youngest)
- Near Mint (NM)
- 1st Pressing
- Record Label
- Record Label Number
- various art. numbers