Mich. Birk Tuttlingen Katalog no. 4.
The most beautiful all-round product catalogue I have ever seen.
SPECIAL: this catalogue shows what the ‘condomerie’ anno 1914 looked like! Multiple pictures of funny and dangerous looking condom designs you have never seen before.
Allmost certainly published in 1914 before the outbreak of the Great War.
Product catalogue COMPLETE with all tipped in labels. (very rare in complete condition)
- 20 Pages with chromo lithographs examples of labels, pharmacy, beverage and perfume.
- 9 pages tipped in labels, pharmacy and perfume.
- 4 sections within this catalogue:
1: packing articles, paper supplies and advertising matters.
2:Apothecary and laboratory furniture.
3: Rubber supplies and bandage materials, articles for hygiene and nursery and hypodermic and other injection syringes.
4:Surgical instruments, operation tables and disinfection and sterilizing apparatus.
- 580 pages, on every page engravings.
- this catalogue is written in 4 languages: German, English, French and Spanish.
Although this catalogue can be found worldwide at the better used bookshop, their copies are incomplete, missing several pages of tipped in labels or multiple labels missing at 3x the price this auction with limit begins with. Flexible but sturdy cover.
It weighs 2.4 kilograms.
- product catalog
- Art Nouveau
- Estimated Period
- Country of Origin
- As new - unused