1. Battus - Encyclopedie - Amsterdam, Querido, 1978 -  pp. - Paperback.
2. Battus - Opperlandse taal- & letterkunde - Amsterdam, Querido, 1981 - 204 pp. - Bound in red cloth with belly band and dust jacket - Last 2 pages slightly eaten by silverfish on the edge.
3. Battus - Opperlandse taal- & letterkunde - Amsterdam, Querido, 1984 (5th ed.) - 204 pp. - Paperback - Along the edge of the inside cover are slight traces of silverfish - Same work as the previous one, but in paperback edition.
4. Battus - Le Dichtstal / Lille Fumière. With photo collages by Joost Veerkamp - Arnhem, Nova Zembla, 1988 -  pp. - Glued - Edition: 1000 copies - With a loosely added Plan de Ville, drawn by Veerkamp - Cover shows traces of silverfish.
5. Battus - Opperlans! Taal- & Letterkunde - Amsterdam, Querido, 2003 (2nd ed.) - Without page numbering, 4.5 cm thick! - Paperback.
6. Battus - Opperlans woordenboek - Amsterdam, Querido, 2007 -  pp. - Boud in green cloth with dust jacket.
The pictures provide a good impression and show all the details.
* Hugo Brandt Corstius (1935-2014) was a Dutch writer, scientist and columnist who worked in both the humanities and the sciences. Under his pseudonyms Piet Grijs, Stoker, Raoul Chapkis, Jan Eter and Battus he published several books and wrote various columns in daily and weekly newspapers and books.
- Number of Books
- Art, History, Literature, Reference works, Science (general)
- Author/ Illustrator
- Battus (ps: Hugo Brandt Corstius)
- Book Title
- Lot met 6 werken van de schrijver, wetenschapper en columnist
- Mixed / Multiple
- Publication year oldest item
- Publication year youngest item
- Multiple Books / Editions
- Original language
- Binding/ Material
- Mix / Multiple
- Dust jacket, Limited edition