- S. Vestdijk - De Knaap - unknown Utrecht pirate publisher - 1984 - 15 × 19.5 cm - 3 pp. - this copy is not sewn - printed in 10 copies - this is number 6 - (see Colophon) - letterpress.
‘De knaap’, a fishy poem in honour of Priapus by S. Vestdijk, was printed in an edition of seven copies, numbered 1 to 7. In addition to the trade edition, three Roman-numbered copies were bound in original boar leather, for the convenience of a few enthusiasts. This is number 6.
- Simon Vestdijk - Voor Nol - Pressa Datura - 1999 - 15 × 22.5 cm - pamphlet stitch with cover - 3 pp. - trenta esemplari - letterpress - see publisher's imprint.
- S. Vestdijk / Marjolein Leinweber - Het zonnetje in huis - no printer - no date (1989) - 13.5 × 11 cm - pamphlet stitch with cover - 20 unnumbered pp. - Edition of 100 copies - letterpress - no publisher's imprint.
Text is by S. Vestdijk with silk-screen prints by Marjolein Leinweber. Mieke Vestdijk did not give permission for this publication,
The story ‘Het Zonnetje in huis’ about the cat Humpie was published on the occasion of animal friends day (4-10-1960) in a magazine of which the title has so far not been found.
It may have been Margriet.
- Number of Books
- Author/ Illustrator
- S. Vestdijk
- Book Title
- De Knaap / Voor Nol / Het Zonnetje in Huis
- As new
- Publication year oldest item
- Publication year youngest item
- 1st Edition Thus
- Original language
- Binding/ Material