Very beautiful Nain 9 LA with Kork wool and silk, attractive design and colors combination, background is dark blue.
• Item number: 2673
• The rug was exported from Iran before Jan. 2015.
• Country of Origin: Persia (Iran)
• Knot density is 500,0000 knots/m².
• Item condition: in very good condition.
• Size: approx. 297 cm X 198 cm (excl. fringes)
• Pile: Kork wool + silk
• Chain: 100% pure cotton
• Quality: very fine
• Processing: Guaranteed Handmade
With certificate of authenticity
Fast and secure shipping via TNT/GLS. With tracking number in order to locate the parcel at any moment!
Additional costs for shipping to islands (Corsica, Sicily, etc.).
This carpet is knotted in workshops in the city of Nain in central Persia, near Isfahan. The carpet is generally very light with a deep-blue bottom colour and a large medallion in the centre. The high knot density and high class material makes these carpets of very high quality.
- Nain 9 la
- 297 cm
- 198 cm
- Kork wool and silk on cotton
- Country of Origin
- Manufacturing period
- 21st century
- In very good condition
- Rug professionally cleaned