Nice and original Porsche 911 3.2
Car comes from the warm State of California.
So no rust and no rotten spots.
The car has original 16 inch Fuchs wheels.
This Porsche still has 80% of its original lacquer.
The front bonnet has some traces of rubble impact.
Neat interior, see pictures.
Odometer reading is 147,641 miles.
However, according to Carfax, this number should be 347,631.
But you would never guess this type of mileage when you see the car!
Engine runs well (more than 4,500 spent in recent years, invoices present.
Gearbox shifts fine
The brakes work properly.
Car fully adjusted to EU norms.
Rear bumper adjustments.
Subsequently entirely cleaned and polished.
This is NOT a new car! Rather, the car dates from 1984.
Please stop by for a viewing in order to prevent disappointment.
The car needs to be picked up within 5 days after the winning bid.
The car is being sold under Dutch regulations.
The car can be viewed and picked in Zwolle, the Netherlands.
- Model Type
- 911 3.2 Targa
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 147631 mi
- Registration papers
- with American registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service Book/history
- Valid MOT
- Condition (Paint & body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 3 - Good condition: visible signs of wear and general ageing