Thank you for your interest in our Porsche 944 Coupé.
Always a real eye catcher over the years and now it is becoming a sought after collector's car.
This is a beautiful original surviving car.
Technically in good condition. The engine starts and drives well. Continues to perform well at all rpm and has good oil pressure. The manual gearbox shifts properly without any noises. The brakes work properly.
Original German car with TUV periodic inspection valid until 04-2021.
Chassis looks good.
Largely the original paint with of course some wear over the years.
Engine and boot space look beautiful and are rust free!
The interior is completely original! It still looks good and has the original upholstery. Driver's seat needs a touchup to make it look nice.
Electric seat works well.
You are welcome to see the car in Almelo.
- Model Type
- 944 Coupé
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 264000 km
- Registration papers
- with German registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service Book/history
- Valid MOT
- Date until valid MOT
- April 10, 2021
- Condition (Paint & body)
- 3 - Good: may require conventional body and paintwork. May require replacement of parts
- Condition (Interior)
- 3 - Good: shows signs of normal wear and usage. May require repair or replacement of parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 3 - Good condition: visible signs of wear and general ageing