Thank you very much for your interest in our Mercedes 250SE.
Isn't it beautiful???
We think so. Probably one of the nicest Mercedes SE specimens that has survived the test of time and one of the most beautiful SE versions ever built.
This 250 was delivered new in Spain in 1968. Which means it has seen the most favourable climate during all of its life. The body is therefore in a uniquely preserved condition. Engine compartment and sills nicely preserved.
Repainted some years ago. Looks neat. Don’t expect Porsche quality, but it’s very neat.
The entire interior has also been addressed and restored. Beautiful interior!
Technically in good condition. The big 6-cylinder engine runs great and starts straight away. The gearbox shifts well and the brakes work properly.
Recently underwent inspection and it has been approved by the inspectors.
You are more than welcome to view the car in person.
The car can be viewed and picked up in Almelo, the Netherlands.
- Model Type
- W108 250SE
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 63640 km
- Registration papers
- with Spanish registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service Book/history
- Valid MOT
- Date until valid MOT
- February 10, 2021
- Condition (Paint & body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear