Valid inspection until October 2022.
Wonderful 1984 Audi 100 1.9 CD, original and perfectly preserved (spare wheel never mounted).
Powerful and almost indestructible 5-cylinder engine in the rare carburettor version, therefore convertible to LPG or natural gas with minimal expense to drive and consume less than a moped.
Complete service carried out with the replacement of the timing belt.
Equipped with power steering, central locking, 4 power windows, fog lights,
headlight washers, vintage Pioneer stereo with 4 speakers. New 80Ah battery.
This is a historic car so it benefits (in Italy) of reduced transfer of ownership, road tax exemption and can be insured with a cost of 150/200 euros per year.
To be thorough, please note there are the following (minor) flaws documented in photos:
- small chip in the lower part of the windscreen
- the door upholstery on the driver’s side is slightly unglued near the armrest
- broken plastic membrane in the engine compartment (it can be easily removed because it is useless).
It can be viewed in Salerno, Italy.
- Model Type
- 100 1.9 CD (C3)
- Located in
- Mileage reading
- 94000 km
- Registration papers
- with Italian registration
- Horse Power
- Condition (Overall)
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear