This beautiful Mercedes 280 SE Coupé from the W111 series is one of the most beautiful and timeless coupés ever built. At the time they were very expensive cars and the build quality was extremely good.
Beautiful in grey metallic with a beautifully preserved black leather interior with headrests and tinted glass.
Everything very original and in good to very good condition.
Equipped with an automatic gearbox, air conditioning, a Blaupunkt radio and power steering.
As far as we known matching numbers and very original.
The engine runs brilliantly, the gearbox shifts great and this classic coupé drives exceptionally well, you can tell from everything that it has been very well maintained.
The chrome is nice, the tyres are excellent.
The car is exceptionally neat and never restored, it was only resprayed a long time ago. That also explains the excellent fit.
A unique car which hasn’t been tinkered with is very difficult to find.
This beautiful coupé can be viewed and picked up in Herkenbosch, the Netherlands.
- Model Type
- 280 SE W111 Coupe
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 26500 mi
- Registration papers
- with Greek registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service Book/history
- Valid MOT
- Condition (Paint & body)
- 3 - Good: may require conventional body and paintwork. May require replacement of parts
- Condition (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 3 - Good: frame/structure shows minor signs of surface rust, signs of usage/wear, may require some attention
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 3 - Good condition: visible signs of wear and general ageing