Mercedes W107 350 SL 1972, 3.5L V8 automatic with 108,700 miles.
Including all documentation, it has the rare colour 172 G (anthracite grey).
We bought this roadster from an older person in San Francisco.
Rust-free and a neat interior, it has euro bumpers.
Well maintained under the bonnet and in the boot.
Hardtop and a good soft-top.
Baroque wheels and whitewall tyres (spare wheel still new in the boot).
It runs, drives and shifts fine.
The petrol system has just been cleaned, the filters and pump have been renewed.
Very neat 48-year-old car with of course some signs of wear.
All import duties and VAT have been paid.
The car can be viewed and picked up in Damwoude, the Netherlands.
We can help you with transport throughout Europe.
- Model Type
- 350 sl
- Located in
- Body style
- Cabriolet / convertible
- Mileage reading
- 108700 mi
- Registration papers
- with American registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service Book/history
- Valid MOT
- Condition (Paint & body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 3 - Good condition: visible signs of wear and general ageing