Mercedes 280 SE automatic.
Original Dutch car, supposedly from the first owner!
Odometer reading 107,000 km. Very neat interior.
Dashboard still beautiful.
The door lining at the rear left has some screws at the bottom.
Runs, shifts and drives very well.
Car built in 1972 and registered in 1973.
The doors have rust damage across the bottoms.
The bottom has been welded throughout the years.
The car has just been fitted with 4 new tyres and a new battery.
Fitted with a towbar.
Dutch periodic vehicle inspection valid for 1.5 more years.
You can drive it as is or you may plan a restoration and bring the car back into tiptop condition.
We can help you arrange transport throughout Europe.
The car can be viewed and picked up in Damwoude, the Netherlands.
- Model Type
- 280 se W108
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 107000 km
- Registration papers
- with Dutch registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service Book/history
- Valid MOT
- Date until valid MOT
- March 31, 2022
- Condition (Paint & body)
- 4 - Fine: dents, scratches and body panels that require replacement and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 3 - Good: shows signs of normal wear and usage. May require repair or replacement of parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 3 - Good: frame/structure shows minor signs of surface rust, signs of usage/wear, may require some attention
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 4 - Fine condition: May require mechanic and cosmetic work