Ford Mustang Fastback Widebody, year of construction 1967 with widebody kit, manual 5-speed transmission and a 5.0 l engine with about 350 hp.
This car is not only a powerhouse, but also an absolute eye-catcher.
The condition is 2-3.
You can view the car by appointment at any time.
If you wish, you can use our all-round service… we will carry out all necessary steps for you to ensure that your US classic obtains a German registration with H plates (vintage car plates), so that you only have to collect your dream car - alternatively, we can also deliver it to your home.
We are happy to give you further data and price information personally on location!
- Ford USA
- Model Type
- Mustang Fastback Widebody
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 76255 mi
- Registration papers
- with American registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service Book/history
- Valid MOT
- Condition (Paint & body)
- 3 - Good: may require conventional body and paintwork. May require replacement of parts
- Condition (Interior)
- 3 - Good: shows signs of normal wear and usage. May require repair or replacement of parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 3 - Good: frame/structure shows minor signs of surface rust, signs of usage/wear, may require some attention
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 3 - Good: mechanically sound. May require maintenance and repair
- Condition (Overall)
- 3 - Good condition: visible signs of wear and general ageing