Roman Empire - Lot comprising two bronze coins:
1. - Julia Mamaea (Augusta, AD 222-235). Bronze Sestertius (20,10 g 31 mm). Rome mint, AD 230.
IVLIA MAMAEA AVGVSTA, draped bust right.
FELICITAS PVBLICA / S - C, Felicitas standing left, legs crossed, holding caduceus and leaning on column.
RIC IV, 2, p. 125, 676.
2. - Gordian III (AD 238-244). Bronze sestertius. (15.83 g., 31 mm.). Rome mint, AD 241.
IMP GORDIANVS PIVS FEL AVG, laureate, draped and cuirassed bust right.
P M TR P IIII COS II P P, Apollo seated left, holding branch and resting elbow on lyre.
RIC 302; Banti 72.
Please see the photos for a better impression.
Shipments to destinations outside of Spain (both in the EU and third countries) are subject to the processing of export licenses,
but only those from third countries will be charged at a rate of 5%.
Shipments are likely to be subject to delays depending on the administrative deadlines derived from the application for export permits process.
ACG336 - 2020-19402
ACG340 - 2020-19406
- Roman Empire
- Lot comprising 2 Æ sestertii
- Year/Period and Variation
- Rome - Julia Mamaea (Augusta, AD 222-235) and Gordian III (AD 238-244)