Dodge Viper belonged to own owner since 1998 who imported the car from America to Scotland.
The Viper still has a Scottish registration but is located in the Netherlands.
The Viper is in driving condition but does require some cosmetic work to get it into perfect shape. The lacquer is imperfect in multiple places and especially the bonnet needs a new layer of lacquer. The car has traces of wear.
There are no maintenance booklets available.
The engine runs well and the transmission and clutch work properly. The Viper has been standing still indoors for a long time so a maintenance service is recommended.
The car can be viewed and picked up in Nieuwegein, the Netherlands.
- Model Type
- Viper 8.0 V10
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 51500 mi
- Registration papers
- with Dutch registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service Book/History
- Valid MOT
- Condition (Paint and body)
- 4 - Fine: dents, scratches and body panels that require replacement and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 4 - Fine: shows signs of excess wear. May have burns, cuts, tears, and non-removable stains
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 4 - Fine: frame/structure shows signs of rust, excess wear, require replacements or work
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 4 - Fine: may have mechanical damage. Engine and/or transmission may be in poor condition
- Condition (Overall)
- 4 - Fine condition: May require mechanic and cosmetic work