The car has been left unused for 7 years, but in good condition, brakes redone and new battery. Original interior in very good condition. Repainted bodywork in the original colour 12 years ago by the last owner.
Restored with many new parts and chrome in good condition. Always kept in the garage, never under the rain. No rust, except for the left rear mudguard (as shown in photos).
New tyres, running engine. ASI certified.
The car will be delivered with inspection carried out, with new oil, filters and spark plugs, replaced timing belt, overhauled carburettors, new gear lever bushings.
It can be viewed in Vanzago (Milan), Italy.
- Model Type
- 2C Fulvia
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 104000 km
- Registration papers
- with Italian registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Chassis number
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 3 - Good: may require conventional body and paintwork. May require replacement of parts
- Condition (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 3 - Good: frame/structure shows minor signs of surface rust, signs of usage/wear, may require some attention
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 3 - Good condition: visible signs of wear and general ageing