Mercedes Benz 560 SEL (W126) from 1986, in good condition.
Date of first registration: September 1986 - Colour: blue black (metallic paint 199U). Classic cars registration, with “certificat de non-gage” (title clearance), the papers are in order. Original mileage of 197,101 km.
V8 petrol engine / 300 hp, ECE version (221 kW). 4-speed automatic transmission.
The MOT is valid until 2025. With certificate of conformity (COC).
- Grey velvet interior (978).
- Separate original rear seats with electric controls.
- Electric steering wheel adjustment.
- Hydropneumatic suspension.
- Driver's seat with orthopaedic adjustment (inflatable lumbar support system)
- Additional heating. Webasto.
- Driver's side airbag.
- Power front seats with memory.
A very well-maintained vehicle, background information available (+ €34, 000 in maintenance invoices).
3 owners (1 in Germany, 1 in Holland, seller), expert's report present, ranking 2/5 (1/5 is competition condition). Former car of the S Klasse Club Nederland.
Chassis treated with Dinitrol, invoice ok. No rust. Rear window frame and box section treated with anti-corrosion wax. Vehicle in excellent interior and exterior condition. All electric parts of the vehicle work well.
Last interventions done (07/2020) :
- 4 brake discs, 4 brake pads, 1 new caliper.
- All fluids replaced (hydraulics, brakes, coolant).
- Engine oil and filters replaced. - BVA oil replaced. - Rear axle oil replaced.
- Rims refurbished and repainted.
- Two new rear lamps (from Japan). The old ones are available.
- 2 relays replaced.
- Air filter hose.
- Engine support replaced, BVA.
The hydropneumatic suspension was overhauled.
This vehicle has not been damaged or dented.
Rear curtain and Mercedes flagpole are available with the vehicle.
This vehicle is located in Lyon, France.
- Model Type
- 560 SEL (W126)
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 197101 km
- Registration papers
- with French registration
- Black, Blue
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- 5547 cm
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service Book/History
- Valid MOT
- Date until valid MOT
- March 10, 2025
- Chassis number
- Condition (Paint and body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 1 - Excellent: mechanically sound, no work to be done, no leaks, no service needed
- Condition (Overall)
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear