Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.3 (W201) from 1989 in very good original condition.
Petrol engine and automatic transmission in excellent condition. No traces of rust. Paintwork in good condition, always garaged, dashboard in perfect condition.
The car has owner’s manual, original keys, original Mercedes toolkit, first-aid kit, mats. Interior and seat upholstery in extremely good condition, with no wear, no tears and no burst seams.
Minor wear on the top part of the steering wheel. Front power windows, alarm, central locking with remote control, original aluminium rims, electric right mirror, air conditioning, MP3 radio with Bluetooth, power antenna, roof, everything in proper working condition.
Recent valid ITV (Spanish vehicle inspection). The seller can arrange domestic or international shipping upon request and upon agreement. Transport costs will be borne by the buyer. Neither the seller nor Catawiki are responsible for the registration of this vehicle.
The vehicle is located and can be seen in Burgos (Spain).
- Model Type
- 190 E 2.3 (W201)
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 192450 km
- Registration papers
- with Spanish registration
- Horse Power
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service Book/History
- Valid MOT
- Condition (Paint and body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear